Friday, December 31, 2010

A New Year's Greeting!

TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS HERE @
The TONY Blog:



It has been a good year for some, hard for many.





For some, it has been a year of GREAT accomplishments.







(Our New Record Label)


Many, this year, lost their houses, 
and jobs for the very 1st time, ever.

I know for many, many years my wife & I have struggled

financially and with issues we have had to overcome,

to get "dlivahh-ed" if you will LOL.

And in the midst of that "deliverance", we have gained

much INSIGHT, REVELATION and knowledge that we

try to pass on to as many as we can.

TRUTH was meant to be shared, not stored in a bottle

and stockpiled only for oneself, in the cellar.

We cannot simply sail by so many, and sit on the TRUTH.



What specifically I speak of is:

THAT I want  2011 to be a year of great prosperity, great

growth and success and well-being for ME, so that I can not only

see blessings for me and my family, see recovery and much

needed restoration and restitution where the enemy has stolen

A LOT == BUT ALSO so that we can be able to help ALL THE

MORE PEOPLE that God places in our path, the projects that

He lays upon our heart, and the destiny/fulfillment that

He wants for ALL OF HIS CHILDREN.



The prosperity I want for me and my family, I desire to see for all

my friends here.  Many of you have been a direct

blessing to me and my family ... It has been so wonderful

to work with SO MANY beautiful people on the web . . .

and there is much more good news to come!!!



HAPPY NEW YEAR ... 2011 !!! AND AS DOC EMMETT BROWN SAYS:  

"THE FUTURE IS WHATEVER YOU MAKE IT ... SO
MAKE IT A GOOD ONE!!!"



 TONY ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment