Sunday, August 7, 2016

MY DECLARATION

This blog . . . is personal. I have to do it. I cannot go on, and keep writing about this doctrine or that topic, without stating what I believe ABOUT MYSELF! And Here We Go . . .

The Christian singer Carman does a song called "Slam" … in it he lists all the evil attacks that have been hurled at him by the devil. He says stuff like,

"You said that I would stumble
You said I wouldn't last
But you was wrong

You said that I would crumble
From all that's in my past
But you was wrong

You tried to break me, tried to shake me
Tried to take me with your lies
You tried to drop me, tried to stop me
Tried to chop me down to size

You tried to crush me, tried to hush me
Tried to rush me and attack
But Jesus Christ is in my life
And now I'm comin' back 'cause I can

Slam temptation with the Word
I can slam each lie that I have heard
I can slam the devil on his back
The rod of God will stop the attack

…………………………………………….
You tried to drug me, tried to slug me
Tried to plug me up with guilt
You tried to shoot me, tried to loot me
Tried to boot my mind on tilt

You tried to kill me, tried to still me
Tried to bill me for my sin
But the blood has washed me clean"
(From the album Mission 3:16, by Carman)

NOW I must start "My Declaration",
with the above song as inspiration:

YOU TRIED to suppress me, and silence me for years.  You did not understand me, so you rejected me instead. You pretended to love me, but after a while I could feel your hate and disdain. When I won a parade, you brought the rain. When I was going through pain, you were nowhere to be found. When I thought you were behind me, you were plotting against me just like a Benedict Arnold.
You witches, you evil ones, you know who you are! I declare to you THIS DAY . . . that after a long siege of you robbing from me, and ridiculing me, and persecuting me and trying to put on me all kinds of guilt trips and accusations of supposed sins, your attacks against my health and prosperity … I DECLARE TO YOU THIS DAY … THIS DAY … that you will NO LONGER oppress me, rob from me, belittle me, LIE about me and put your guilt and mental mess on me! I rise above all your trickery and evil ways … and I will continue to FOLLOW JESUS and go where he leads, and if I do make mistakes, he will pick me up, brush me off and raise me up again!

You didn't like the pathways I chose . . . you didn't like my "independence" from you, not following your ways and not obeying your programs and family mantras. You wanted just to "rein me in" and control me, like you do with everybody else around you. I ain't playing your games, I ain't succumbing to your curses and I ain't coming back into your fold, because YOU ARE POISON.
I have to follow my heart. I have to follow Jesus, not man. And I most certainly will NOT engage in your witchcraft, be it "charismatic" or "secret" or whatever. You try to manipulate for an advantage and I simply will not go there.

God gave me a directive in 2001:
"Get ALL witches out of your Life!!"
At that time, I didn't even know what witches were, let alone "in my life" … but when he showed me, it all made sense. All the attacks, all the failures, all the pain and heartache, I pin it on all of you WITCHES.  That's right. I am no longer your scape=goat. You are goats.

I HEREBY DECLARE MYSELF IMMUNE to any of your further or possible attacks and curses. I will walk in the grace and love of God, preaching the glorious gospel of The Lord Jesus Christ, whether you like it or not. Whether what I do lines up with your agenda or not. I will not be controlled, by you or your mind-control programming nor any of your words, which are all LIES. I will continue to minister deliverance to folks, who have been under your power, to set them free from the powers of darkness, and your type of kingdom!
I will continue to do my music, inspired by Jesus and The Holy Spirit, for I know that he has anointed to me for JOY and I see how he can use me, and I love to see folks get that joy, and get set free!!!

In the spirit of the song:
"You tried to make me sick
You tried to 'take me out'
You tried to punish me
For every turn-about
You sent your fear & torment
You sent your pain & guilt
But now that I'm onto your works
Your operations will go "on tilt"
Because I CAN SLAM ... "

I will expose the evil deeds of darkness, because that is what I'm called to do!
I refuse to apologize for my actions, as I am not that poor outcast child you once knew.
I am a child/son of the most High God, brother of Jesus, Friend of God, and I intend to see my purpose fulfilled on the earth, and I'm NOT going to let you stand in my way or block me ANYMORE. The Lord God & I are a majority.

I belong to Jesus. I am His Property. NOT yours!
I know you can't stand my creativity, my humor, my joy, my love, but that is TOUGH …  I am not changing for you, to please you or compromise who I am, what God Almighty made me to be. And I will grow stronger and be MORE what he made me to be, and I will excel and be successful, PERIOD.

AND THAT . . . is  My Declaration.

-- TONY PRINCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment